Results tagged ‘ Darwin Barney ’
Featuring one of our coolest covers ever, the July issue of Vine Line marks our first-ever Music Issue and an insider’s look at the Cubs’ visit to Fenway Park:
- Playing the keystone: Darwin Barney has stepped up to star on baseball’s biggest stage.
- Pitching in and rockin’ out: Justin Berg plays the drums at Buddy Guy’s Legends Club.
- The Profile: Ted Butterman of the Cubs’ Dixieland Band
- Stretching out with Cubs organist Gary Pressy
- Feels like home: The Cubs visit Fenway Park for the first time in 93 years.
- Glory Days: 9 innings with Carmen Fanzone
- Farm Report: Going on the offensive, 2011 draft review
- Minor league notebooks and more …
Get your insider’s pass to Wrigley Field today at cubs.com/vineline.
July Vine Line cover boy Darwin Barney made the most of his eighth-inning base running, advancing to third on a Carlos Peña double off the wall …
… and then just beating the throw home on a ground ball up the middle. The Cubs won 1-0. (Photo by Stephen Green)
Darwin Barney continues his outstanding two-way play in Boston today at 6:10 p.m. CT on FOX. (Photo by Stephen Green)